Corporate Newsletter - June 2011
01 June 2011Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
This issue covers:
- Secondary equity issues - best practice for issuers
- Defra consultation on reporting of greenhouse gas emissions
- Disposals of group companies - changes to tax implications for buyers and sellers
- Do you need to get hung up about execution?
- Going concern and liquidity risks - a call for evidence
Read full article: Corporate Newsletter - June 2011