Corporate Newsletter - February 2011
February 2011Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
This issue covers:
- Bribery Act 2010 - implementation delayed
- Should all the directors be up for re-election at this year's AGM?
- OFT proposes no further investigation of equity underwriting
- Statements of capital - change is in the air
- Announcements to the market - focus on completeness
- Companies Act 2006 - assessment of impact of key provisions
Read full article: Corporate Newsletter - February 2011