Corporate Newsletter - April 2011
01 April 2011Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
This issue covers:
- UK Bribery Act - official guidance published
- Takeover Panel PCP 2011/1 - consultation on the detail of Code changes
- Plan for growth shrinks listed companies' narrative reporting obligation
- Accounts and annual returns - an update
- Camarata - the meaning of "gross negligence"
- ESMA - changes in the pipeline for mineral companies
- "A formal contract will follow" does not make an agreement subject to contract
Read full article: Corporate Newsletter - April 2011