Corporate News - October 2015
01 October 2015Corporate News
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
- Corporate governance update
- FCA consults on changes to listing cancellation provisions
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 (SBEE) - October implementation
- Admitting shares of US Issuers to AIM – what's changed?
- AIM companies must ensure proper disclosure of equity financing products
- Chaos or consolidation? The Consumer Rights Act 2015 is now in force
- Accounting Standards (Prescribed Bodies) (United States of America and Japan) Regulations 2015
- Capital markets union: Commission will propose amended Prospectus Directive