Corporate News - November 2015
01 November 2015Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
- Takeover Panel announces Code changes after its last three consultations
- Takeover Panel issues new guidance on its application of key Code rules
- Modern Slavery: UK disclosure requirements and guidance introduced
- Women on boards – five year summary
- FRC issues discussion paper on board succession planning
- LSE consults on changes to AIM Rules
- FCA issues response to ninth quarterly consultation and updates its handbook
- Transparency Directive: ESMA updates its Q&A and issues new standard forms
Read the full newsletter here.