Corporate News - July 2015
01 July 2015Corporate News
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
- FCA imposes fine on premium listed company for failing to identify its related party transactions – what lessons can be learnt?
- FCA quarterly consultation paper includes proposals to reflect new Corporate Governance Code
- BIS consults on PSC register regulations
- Prohibition on corporate directors delayed until 2016
- New employment law resource from Hogan Lovells