Corporate News - January/February 2015
01 February 2015Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
- Red tape cut in relation to company names and trading disclosures
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill: news on implementation plans and Government response to BIS Discussion Paper on PSC Register
- NAPF and ISS publish voting corporate governance and voting guidelines for 2014/15
- Removal of stamp duty saving for takeovers New Takeover Code regime: post-offer undertakings and intention statements
- New guidance on sponsor competence: FCA publishes Primary Market Bulletin No.10
- FCA starts the New Year with its first ever fine for sponsors: what lessons can be learnt?
- Minor changes to the Listing, Prospectus and Disclosure and Transparency Rules