Corporate News - August 2015
01 August 2015Corporate News
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
- Panel consults on widening the definition of voting rights
- Panel consults on additional presumptions of "acting in concert"
- TheCityUK Report: Recommendations for the European Listings Regime
- Amendments to the Shareholder Rights Directive – latest update
- CHAPS and CREST settlement day to be extended
- Omnibus II Directive: Prospectus related issues
Read the full newsletter - Corporate News - August 2015