Corporate News - April 2015
01 April 2015Corporate News
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill receives Royal Assent: implementation and further consultation on corporate directors ban
- Proposed amendments to the UK disclosure and transparency regime
- Pre-emption Group publishes revised Statement of Principles
- AIM: private censure and fine on Nomad for rule failures
- FCA publishes new Listing Rules on joint sponsors
- Women on boards: 2015 target nearly met - focus shifts to sustainability
- Takeovers: cancellation schemes now prohibited
Read the full newsletter here.