Class Actions Bulletin – November 2013
November 2013Class Actions Bulletin
Hogan Lovells Class Actions Bulletin is a bi-annual newsletter on recent legal developments in class actions around the world.
In this edition:
- USA: New TCPA developments highlight significant litigation risks and compliance challenges
- United Kingdom: UK Government publishes draft Consumer Rights Bill including proposed reforms to private actions in competition law
- United Kingdom: Judge in Class Action takes tough approach to case management following Jackson reforms
- France: Introduction of Class Actions expected in early 2014
- Italy: Class Action reform
- Europe: European Commission adopts proposals on private damages actions
Read the full newsletter: 'Class Actions Bulletin - November 2013'