Class Actions Bulletin – March 2013
March 2013Class Actions Bulletin
Hogan Lovells Class Actions Bulletin is a bi-annual newsletter on recent legal developments in class actions around the world.
In this edition:
- USA: Supreme Court Watch – Five cases to look out for this term
- USA: Aryeh v. Canon Business Solutions, Inc., 55 Cal. 4th 1185 (2013), Supreme Court of California, Hon. Kathryn M. Werdeger
- United Kingdom: UK Government publishes proposals for reforms to private actions in competition law
- Germany: New reform of the Capital Markets Model Case Act (the "KapMuG")
- France: Concrete initiatives mark a new step in the introduction of Class Actions in France
- Hong Kong: Law Reform Commission Report on Class Actions in Hong Kong (update)
Read the full newsletter: 'Class Actions Bulletin – March 2013'