Class Actions Bulletin - July 2014
Hogan Lovells Class Actions Bulletin is a bi-annual newsletter on recent legal developments in class actions around the world.
In this issue:
- USA: U.S. Supreme Court on POM Wonderful LLC v The Coca-Cola Company
- USA: Supreme Court reins in the jurisdictional reach of U.S. courts over foreign and out-of-state corporations
- EU: EU antitrust damages directive adopted - path now cleared for an increase in damages actions
- France: How does the new French class actions law fit in the EU framework?
- Italy: Class action against railway operator declared admissible by the Milan Court of Appeals
- United Kingdom: Competition Appeal Tribunal publishes draft procedural rules to govern collective actions
Read the full newsletter: 'Class Actions Bulletin - July 2014'