Blurring Boundaries: Class actions, multi-claimant actions and cross-border litigation in the EU – latest developments and challenges
This report summarizes what you need to know about the latest developments and challenges of class actions, multi-claimant actions and cross-border litigation in the EU. In detail, it:
- brings you up to date with those developments and what they could mean;
- shows how it’s becoming easier for plaintiffs to bring class actions;
- explains some of the new mechanisms they can, and do, use;
- shows how systems in several EU member states are evolving;
- outlines how we can help.
If you would like to receive a full copy of the brochure, please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.