Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation Quarterly Newsletter
August - November 2013Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation Alert
Overview of global antitrust law developments between August 2013 and November 2013.
In this edition:
- 50:50 joint ventures – Possibility of parental liability for EU antitrust infringements confirmed
- FTC finalizes rule extending reporting requirements for pharmaceutical patent transfers
- US Senate unanimously passes bill adding whistleblower protection in US antitrust cartel investigations
- FTC formally proposes to launch Section 6(b) study on activities of patent assertion entities
- NDRC takes aim at anti-competitive practices in the tourism industry
- FTC & DOJ release updated model confidentiality waiver for use in cross-border investigations
- Important changes to Hungary’s competition law regime
- Tougher competition law enforcement regime in Belgium – New Belgian competition law enters into force
- Round-up of key developments
- Competition and EU law planner
- COMPETE – competition law compliance e-learning
Read the full newsletter: 'Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation Quarterly Newsletter'