Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation Quarterly Newsletter
03 May 2012Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation Alert
Quarterly update of antitrust developments.
In this edition:
- The European Union’s international procurement initiative
- Tomra - latest EU judgment on rebate schemes
- Holding parents liable for 50/50 joint ventures
- French framework document on compliance
- US merger control - FTC announces changes to HSR and Clayton Act Section 8 jurisdictional thresholds
- A new critical path for utility mergers in the US
- Round-up of key developments
- Competition and EU law planner
- COMPETE – competition law compliance e-learning
- A spotlight on Spain
Read the full newsletter: 'Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation Quarterly Newsletter'