Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation Quarterly Newsletter
29 April 2013Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation Alert
Overview of global antitrust law developments between January 2013 and April 2013.
In this edition:
- New proposals to simplify the EU merger control process
- Important new UK proposals for private actions in competition law
- New proposed EU rules for technology transfer agreements
- COMESA - New Pan-African competition law regime
- US Supreme Court issues significant class certification ruling in antitrust case
- European Commission dawn raids - IT searches
- Antitrust hangover in the liquor industry - Chinese white liquor producers fined for setting distributors' resale prices
- US Supreme Court tightens the scope of antitrust immunity in government-owned hospital mergers
- U.S. Antitrust Division ends practice of publicly naming individuals carved out of corporate plea agreement protections
- Proposed far-reaching changes to Polish competition law
- Round-up of key developments
Read the full newsletter: 'Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation Quarterly Newsletter'