Winston Maxwell named Lawyer of the Year in Telecommunications law by Best Lawyers®
19 May 2014
Winston Maxwell has been named "Lawyer of the Year" in Telecommunications Law in France by the American legal publication Best Lawyers®, who lists in its 2014 edition the best business law practitioners. In order to establish its French ranking, Best Lawyers® questioned lawyers, firms and also personalities from the academic world regarding their opinion on the Paris lawyers.
Winston Maxwell is one of the leading media, communications and privacy lawyers in France. His practice covers three principal areas: telecommunications and Internet, media and entertainment, data protection. He is also recognized by Best Lawyers® and Chambers Europe as a leader in entertainment law.
Hogan Lovells is one of the few international law firms with a truly specialised global Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) practice spanning four continents and counting more than 250 lawyers worldwide. In Paris, our TMT practice is made up of over 20 lawyers and paralegals and is one of the highest ranked on the French market.
In its 2014 edition, Best Lawyers® listed 19 lawyers from Hogan Lovells in Paris :
• Jean-Marc Albiol – Labor and employment law,
• Ludovic Babin – Public law,
• Xavier Buffet Delmas d'Autane – Intellectual property law,
• Bruno Cantier – Public law,
• Marie-Aimée de Dampierre - Intellectual property law,
• Cécile Dupoux – Insolvency and reorganization law,
• Olivier Fille-Lambie – Project finance and development practice,
• Jean-Marc Franceschi – Corporate law,
• Laurent Gouiffès – Arbitration and mediation,
• Richard Jadot – Banking law and finance law,
• Sharon Lewis – Structured finance law,
• Winston Maxwell – Entertainment law and telecommunications law,
• Thierry Meillat – Labor and employment law,
• Dominique Ménard – Intellectual property law,
• Dominique Mendy – Labor and employment law,
• Laure Nguyen – Environmental law,
• Carmen Nuñez-Lagos – International arbitration,
• Michel Quéré – Banking law, Finance law and Structured finance law,
• Thomas Rouhette – Litigation.