Twenty-Seven Nominations in Shortlist for 'European Women in Business Law' Awards
02 May 2014
Hogan Lovells has done exceptionally well in the recently released shortlist for the European Women in Business Law Awards, securing 27 nominations across both individual and firm categories.
The full list of our nominations is below.
Practice Area Nominees
- Best in Capital Markets: Debt – Sharon Lewis
- Best in Structured Finance (including securitisation and derivatives) – Sharon Lewis
- Best in Capital Markets: Equity – Susanne Schaefer
- Best in Copyright – Marie-Aimee de Dampierre
- Best in Trade Marks - Marie-Aimee de Dampierre
- Best in Energy , Natural Resources and Mining – Elisabeth Blunsdon
- Best in Environment – Jacqueline Mailly
- Best in Insolvency and Restructuring – Deborah Gregory
- Best in International Trade – Lourdes Catrain
- Best In Life Sciences – Cecile Deryke
- Best in Litigation – Francesca Rolla
- Best in M&A – Oxana Balayan
- Best in Product Liability – Ina Brock
- Best in Tax – Fulvia Astolfi
- Best in Tax Dispute Resolution - Fulvia Astolfi
- Rising Star: Finance – Maegen Morrison
- Rising Star: IP – Sarah Turner
- Rising Star: IP – Maria Sedykh
- Rising Star: Litigation – Maria Yaremenko
Country / Regional Nominees
- UK (International) Firm
Firm of the Year Nominees
- Best international firm for women in business law
- Best international firm for pro bono work
- Best international firm for work-life balance
- Best international mentoring programme
- Most innovative international firm
- Best international firm for minority women lawyers
- Best gender diversity initiative.
Read the full list of nominees online here.
The winners will be announced at the ceremony taking place on Wednesday 18 June at the Dorchester Hotel, London.