Ten Hogan Lovells Partners Named Client Choice Award Winners; Firm Named Overall Client Choice Firm for Italy and Virginia by ILO
01 April 2014
LONDON and WASHINGTON, D.C., 1 April 2014 – Hogan Lovells today announced that it has been named as the 2014 International Law Office (ILO) Client Choice Firm Winner for Italy and Virginia. In addition, 10 lawyers have received individual awards for their respective practices internationally.
The individual winners include:
- Marco Berliri, Italy, Information Technology
- Damon So, Hong Kong, Construction
- Henry Wheare, Hong Kong, Intellectual Property - Trademarks
- Imogen Fowler, Spain, Intellectual Property - Trademarks
- Sebastien Gros, France, Insurance & Reinsurance
- Gonzalo F. Gallego, Spain, Intellectual Property - Copyright
- Luigi Mansani, Italy Intellectual Property - Copyright
- Francesca Rolla, Italy, Product Liability
- Michael J. Silver, Maryland, General Corporate
- Jon M. Talotta, Virginia, Litigation
Launched in 1998, International Law Office (ILO) is one of the leading online legal update services for major companies worldwide. The International Law Office Client Choice Awards recognize law firms and partners around the world for excellent client care and quality of service. To receive these awards, Hogan Lovells and its partners had to be nominated by corporate counsel.