Nine Hogan Lovells Lawyers Recognized in 2015 Edition of Virginia Business Magazine "Legal Elite"
15 December 2015
NORTHERN VIRGINIA, 15 December 2015 – Hogan Lovells announced today that nine lawyers in the Northern Virginia office have been selected for inclusion in the 2015 edition of Virginia Business Magazine’s “Legal Elite.” Virginia Business, which works in collaboration with the Virginia Bar Association on this guide, has been publishing a list of top lawyers in a variety of legal disciplines since 2000.
The following Hogan Lovells lawyers were recognized:
- Richard K.A. Becker – Real Estate/Land Use
- Adam Brown – Young Lawyer (Under 40)
- N. Thomas Connally III – Civil Litigation
- Michele Harrington – Legislative / Regulatory / Administrative
- Michael Larner – Intellectual Property
- Timothy Lyden – Legal Services / Pro Bono
- Mahvesh Qureshi – Business Law
- Jon Talotta – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Emily Yinger – Health Law