ILO Names Hogan Lovells as Overall Client Choice Firm for Italy
23 April 2014
Hogan Lovells has been named as the 2014 International Law Office (ILO) Client Choice Firm Winner for Italy, while 10 lawyers have received individual awards for their respective practices internationally.
The individual winners include:
- Marco Berliri, Italy, Information Technology
- Imogen Fowler, Spain, Intellectual Property - Trademarks
- Sebastien Gros, France, Insurance & Reinsurance
- Gonzalo F. Gallego, Spain, Intellectual Property - Copyright
- Luigi Mansani, Italy, Intellectual Property - Copyright
- Francesca Rolla, Italy, Product Liability
- Michael J. Silver, Maryland, General Corporate
- Damon So, Hong Kong, Construction
- Jon M. Talotta, Virginia, Litigation
- Henry Wheare, Hong Kong, Intellectual Property - Trademarks
Launched in 1998, International Law Office (ILO) is one of the leading online legal update services for major companies worldwide. The International Law Office Client Choice Awards recognise law firms and partners around the world for excellent client care and quality of service. To receive these awards, Hogan Lovells and its partners had to be nominated by corporate counsel.