Hogan Lovells Wins Plaudits in Chambers Asia Pacific 2014
20 February 2014
HONG KONG - 20 February 2014 - Hogan Lovells' Asia practice has won plaudits in the newly released Chambers Asia Pacific 2014 rankings, with over 55 leading individual rankings, 40 practice rankings, and seven Band 1 rankings across eight jurisdictions.
The highlights include:
- Two new eminent practitioner rankings, seven top-tier individual rankings and 47 other leading individual rankings;
- Seven top-tier practice rankings and 33 other leading practice rankings.
The categories for which the firm is ranked Band 1 are:
- Asia Pacific – Intellectual Property
- Hong Kong - Banking and Finance: Leveraged and acquisition finance
- Hong Kong - Corporate/ M&A: Highly regarded
- Hong Kong - Intellectual Property
- Hong Kong – Restructuring/Insolvency
- Japan – Intellectual Property
The complete roster of Hogan Lovells’ Asia rankings is accessible here.