Hogan Lovells Trans-Pacific Team Representing Unisplendour Corporation in US$3.8 billion Investment in Western Digital
02 October 2015
WASHINGTON, D.C. 2 October 2015 – Hogan Lovells is pleased to announce that a trans-pacific Corporate practice team advised Unisplendour Corporation, a leading Chinese information technology company, on its agreed US$3.8 billion investment in Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ: WDC), a U.S. computer data storage company and one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world.
For more information on the matter, see Western Digital’s press release here.
The Hogan Lovells cross-border multidisciplinary team was led by Beijing corporate partners Jun Wei and Steven Robinson and Washington corporate partners Liz Donley, Warren Gorrell, and Glenn Campbell.
The Hogan Lovells team was comprised of partners, associates, counsel and other support throughout the U.S., Brussels, and China. This matter exemplifies the firm’s ability to collaborate across regions and to deliver on complex deals.
The Hogan Lovells team advising Unisplendour also consists of:
- Lu Zhou, counsel, Beijing
- Les Reese, senior associate, Washington, D.C.
- Katherine Tyson, associate, Washington, D.C.
- Agnes Dover, partner, Washington D.C.
- Jeanne Archibald, of counsel, Washington, D.C.
- Brian Curran, counsel, Washington, D.C.
- Roy Liu, associate, Washington, D.C.
- Xin Tao, associate, Washington, D.C.
- Senator Norm Coleman, counsel, Minneapolis
- H.P. Goldfield, senior international advisor, Washington, D.C.
- Michelle Harrington, partner, Northern Virginia
- Jan McDavid, partner, Washington, D.C.
- Robert Baldwin, senior associate, Washington, D.C.
- Dimitris Vallindas, senior associate, Brussels
- John Embleton, associate, Brussels