Hogan Lovells Shows Strong Rankings in Bloomberg H1 2012 Capital Markets League Table
20 July 2012
LONDON, WASHINGTON D.C., 20 July 2012 - Hogan Lovells shows strong rankings in the U.S., Europe and EMEA regions in the H1 2012 capital markets league tables recently compiled and published by Bloomberg.
The firm achieved seven top 10 rankings by deal volume, and five top 10 rankings by deal count; and four top 20 rankings by deal volume, and six top 20 rankings by deal count.
Notable top 10 rankings in H1 2012 include:
- 2nd for U.S. Preferred Issuer Advisers by deal count and 3rd by deal volume
- 3rd for U.S. Equity Linked Issuer Advisers by deal count and 6th by deal volume
- 4th for Euromarket Bonds Issuer Advisers by deal volume and 9th by deal count
- 7th for Euromarket Bonds Manager Advisers by deal count and 9th by deal volume
- 9th for EMEA Equity IPO Manager Advisers by both deal volume and count
Commenting on the H1 2012 rankings Andrew Skipper, global co-head of Hogan Lovells' corporate practice, said:
"Our capital markets practice continues to be a market leader across many different regions and securities. Achieving these rankings reflects the large and diverse team that we have around the globe to meet all of the capital markets needs of our clients.”
Stuart Stein, the other global co-head of Hogan Lovells' corporate practice, noted further that:
“We are pleased to see that despite challenging markets, our rankings continue to reflect the local and global strength of our platform."