Hogan Lovells shortlisted in 11 categories at the Asia Women in Business Law Awards
21 October 2013
Hogan Lovells has been nominated for 11 awards – including 7 firm awards, 2 country awards and 2 individual awards – at the upcoming Euromoney Asia Women in Business Law Awards 2013.
Our nominations include:
• Country award – China - international
• Country award – Japan
• Rising star - corporate – Claire Liu
• Rising star - corporate – Jacky Scanlan-Dyas
• Best gender diversity initiative by an international firm
• Best firm for minority women lawyers
• Most innovative international firm
• Best international firm China practice
• Best international firm mentoring programme
• Best international firm for work-life balance
• Best international firm for women in business law
The awards honour the achievements of women in the legal profession as well as recognise firms with the best initiatives for gender diversity, innovation, work-life balance, pro bono work and talent management.
Winners will be announced at the third annual awards ceremony on 20 November at the Conrad Hotel in Hong Kong.