Hogan Lovells shortlisted for Legal Adviser of the Year award in France as part of Mergermarket's European M&A Awards 2010
22 October 2010
We are shortlisted alongside four other firms - Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, Gide Loyrette Nouel, Linklaters and Weil Gotshal & Manges.
Mergermarket is an independent M&A intelligence service. The M&A practice has been involved with a number of high profile deals in the past twelve months. With 30 lawyers, the Paris office is a significant player in the French market for corporate advice. It has made its presence felt recently by completing headline deals as follows:
- Advising the management of Sperian Protection (a Euronext Paris-listed company) in the announced takeover offer from Honeywell. This deal had a value in excess of US$1bn
- Advising Edenred (ex. Accor Services) in connection with the demerger of the Accor group's two core businesses, Hotels and Services, and its listing on the Paris stock exchange. The listing valued the company in excess of US$3bn
- Advice and assistance to Astorg Partners in connection with the US$1.07bn sale of Geoservices to Schlumberger SA
- Advising Zodiac Aerospace, a Euronext Paris-listed company, on its agreement to purchase Sell GmbH firm the Premium Aircraft Interiors Group
- Advising Temenos, the market-leading provider of integrated core banking systems, on the sale of Viveo Group's consulting business.