Hogan Lovells Recruits Private Equity Partner in Paris
01 February 2012
Xavier joins the Hogan Lovells Global Private Equity practice, which has more than 190 lawyers in 14 countries. The practice’s recent deals include:
- Advising Kelso Place Asset Management LLP on its acquisition of the iconic global fashion brand Nicole Farhi alongside current owner, private equity firm, OpenGate Capital.
- Advising the management of Phadia on its acquisition by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. from European private equity firm Cinven. The deal is worth approximately €2.47 billion.
- Advising Patni Computer Systems in relation to the sale of their and General Atlantic's company to iGate Corporation, a US Nasdaq-listed Indian IT company.
- Advising luxury goods group Labelux on the acquisition of UK retailer Jimmy Choo from private equity house TowerBrook Capital Partners.
Recent deals for Hogan Lovells in Paris include:
- Advising BSR Group SAS in the acquisition of Axson Technologies SA from OFI Private Equity, IDI MEZZANINE and CAPZANINE.
- Advising Hub Telecom (subsidiary of Aéroports de Paris) in the sale of the Masternaut Group to Francisco Partners (private equity fund).
- Antitrust advice to Vizada and Apax in the context of the sale of Vizada to Astrium.
- Advising the banks in the acquisition by 21 Centrale Partners of Vacances Directes, from Acto Capital.
- Advising Assa Abloy in the acquisition of Portafeu from the private equity fund Ciclade.
Alan Greenough, Co-Head of private equity, said:
"Xavier is a great addition to our Corporate team and a key element in reinforcing our private equity activity in Paris, working alongside Stéphane Huten.”
Xavier Doumen said:
"The global platform at Hogan Lovells presents a great opportunity for me to contribute to the development of the existing private equity practice in Paris. I look forward to working with my new colleagues to leverage the success and expertise of the global private equity practice."