Hogan Lovells Ranked Top Ten Employer for Working Families
01 October 2012
Hogan Lovells has been ranked in the top ten of the Top Employers for Working Families Benchmark and Awards 2012.
The Top Employers for Working Families Benchmark and Awards is the definitive annual list of the best UK employers for work-life balance and career development, identifying progressive employers who recognize and leverage the powerful links between flexibility, emotional engagement, wellbeing, and high-performance.
Hogan Lovells, the only law firm to make the top ten, was recognized for its range of work-life balance initiatives including maternity and flexible working policies, network support and advice, and career development and mentoring opportunities.
This recognition follows several recent achievements in the corporate diversity arena for Hogan Lovells, which include:
- ranking in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2012 for the second consecutive year, one of four law firms to be included;
- ranking in the Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2012 Workplace Equality Index, a guide to the UK's top gay-friendly employers, for the second consecutive year as the fifth highest ranked law firm;
- achieving 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign’s annual Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality 2012;
- being awarded the Best Firm for Minority Women Lawyers at the Euromoney European Women in Business Law Awards 2012 and Best International Firm for Women in Business Law in 2011;
- being ranked among the Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity and the Top 100 Law Firms for Women for the fifth consecutive year in 2011 by MultiCultural Law Magazine;
- receiving the Project for Attorney Retention's 2011 Flex Success Award for our strong record of supporting and advancing lawyers with reduced hours and other flexible arrangements;
- being rated as the most attractive employer for lawyers in Germany for the second consecutive year by azur100 - Top Employers for Lawyers, 2011.
Hogan Lovells has a comprehensive strategy to enhance diversity and ensure an inclusive working environment, which means commitment to:
- recruit, nurture, develop and advance the most talented law students, graduates, lawyers and support personnel;
- engage all members of Hogan Lovells with its diversity agenda and integrate diversity and inclusiveness into all activities ;
- ensure workplace policies and processes are inclusive and designed to promote a high-performance culture that values individual contribution, teamwork, innovation and productivity.