Hogan Lovells Placed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women for Third Consecutive Year
18 April 2013
LONDON, 18 April 2013 - Hogan Lovells has been recognised in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women survey 2013 for the third consecutive year, announced today, 18 April 2013.
The survey is the definitive list of top employers for women in the UK and run in partnership with Opportunity Now, a campaign which promotes gender equality in business, based on their internal action, external commitment and best practice.
Hogan Lovells is one of five law firms to be included in the 2013 Top 50. This recognition follows several recent achievements in the corporate diversity arena for Hogan Lovells, which include:
- ranking in the Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2013 Workplace Equality Index, a guide to the UK's top gay-friendly employers, for the third consecutive year as the fifth highest ranked law firm;
- ranking fifth in the Working Mother magazine 50 Best Law Firms for Women list 2012;
- achieving 100 percent rating in the Human Rights Campaign’s annual Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality 2012;
- being awarded the Best Firm for Minority Women Lawyers at the Euromoney European Women in Business Law Awards 2012 and Best International Firm for Women in Business Law in 2011.
Ruth Grant, Co-Chair of Hogan Lovells' Global Diversity Committee, said:
"Ranking in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women for the third year running is a great achievement and recognises our commitment to diversity and to progressing gender equality initiatives as part of our strategy to create and maintain an inclusive working environment for our people."
Hogan Lovells has a comprehensive strategy to enhance diversity which means commitments to:
- recruit, nurture, develop and advance the most talented law students, graduates, lawyers and support personnel;
- engage all members of Hogan Lovells with its diversity agenda and integrate diversity and inclusiveness into all activities; and
- ensure workplace policies and processes are inclusive and designed to promote a high-performance culture that values individual contribution, teamwork, innovation and productivity.