Hogan Lovells Placed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women for Second Consecutive Year
01 April 2012
Hogan Lovells has been recognized in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women survey 2012, in partnership with Opportunity Now. This is the second consecutive year that the firm has been awarded the accolade.
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women survey is the definitive list of the top employers for women in the UK. Employers are judged by an expert panel from Opportunity Now, a campaign which promotes the business case for gender equality, on their internal action, external commitment and best practice.
Hogan Lovells is one of four law firms to be included in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2012. This recognition follows several recent achievements in the corporate diversity arena for Hogan Lovells, including:
- Ranking in the Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2012 Workplace Equality Index, a guide to the UK's top gay-friendly employers, for the second consecutive year as the 5th highest ranked law firm;
- Achieving 100% on the Human Rights Campaign’s annual Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality 2012;
- Being awarded the Best International Firm for Women in Business Law at the Euromoney European Women in Business Law Awards 2011;
- Being ranked among the "Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity" and the "Top 100 Law Firms for Women" for the fifth consecutive year in 2011 by MultiCultural Law Magazine;
- Receiving the Project for Attorney Retention's 2011 Flex Success Award for our strong record of supporting and advancing lawyers with reduced hours and other flexible arrangements;
- Being rated as the most attractive employer for lawyers in Germany for the second consecutive year by azur100 - Top Employers for Lawyers, 2011.