Hogan Lovells Lawyers Receive Ranking as World-Class IP Strategists in <em/>IAM Strategy 250</em>
13 October 2010
WASHINGTON, D.C. and LONDON, 13 October 2010 – Hogan Lovells announced today that nine lawyers have been recognized in the annual edition of IAM (Intellectual Asset Management) Strategy 250 – The World’s Leading IP Strategists. The guide, which first appeared in 2009, identifies individuals who provide top strategic IP business advice to IP owning companies. Individuals ranked are described by IAM as having a "fully rounded approach to management and value creation" who are able to "devise game-changing plans and then deliver on them."
The following Hogan Lovells lawyers were selected:
- Marco Berliri - Italy (partner, Rome)
- Philip Cheng - China (of counsel, Shanghai)
- Natalia Gulyaeva - Russia (partner, Moscow)
- Gabriela Kennedy - Hong Kong (partner, Hong Kong)
- Geoffrey Lin - China (partner, Shanghai)
- David London - U.S. (partner, Denver)
- Dominique Ménard - France (partner, Paris)
- Bert Oosting - Netherlands (partner, Amsterdam)
- Andreas von Falck - Germany (partner, Düsseldorf)
The complete guide is available at http://www.iam-magazine.com/ipstrategists/.
IAM Strategy 250 – The World’s Leading IP Strategists is produced by The IP Media Group, which formed in 2008. The magazine focuses on IP licensing issues worldwide and highlights individuals who know the business of intellectual property inside and out. The rankings were based on those listed in the 2009 guide, as well as results concluded from face-to-face, telephone, and email exchanges with IP professionals from around the world.