Hogan Lovells Claims Top Spot in Chambers Dispute Resolution Ranking
17 March 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LONDON, 14 March 2014 – Hogan Lovells' global Dispute Resolution practice has been promoted to Band One in the prestigious Chambers Global 2014.
Hogan Lovells was highlighted for its elite commercial litigation practice in London and strong footprint in the USA, where the firm has 12 offices. The practice also has significant presence across Europe, UAE and Asia.
Chambers ranks firms on their capacity to handle large and complex disputes of a global nature.
Michael Davison, global co-head of litigation, arbitration and employment commented:
"This ranking reaffirms our reputation as a truly global dispute practice with the capability to handle the most complex litigation matters. Our outstanding work on the BTA Bank fraud case has solidified our standing and demonstrates our commitment to our clients. It is a great tribute to our whole team worldwide that Chambers and Partners has recognized us in this way."
About Hogan Lovells Dispute Resolution team:
• The team is in court on average once a week and has worked on a greater number of reported cases in the English courts than any other Band One or Band Two 'Dispute Resolution Elite' law firm over the past year.
• In 2013 the team advised on the UK's largest group action case.
• The BTA Bank v. Ablyazov case was the largest asset recovering and fraud case ever seen by the English Courts.
• Currently advise 62% of the Top 50 Fortune 100 companies and 20 companies in the FTSE 100.
• Included in the 'Top 20 Litigation Cases of the Year' by The Lawyer, three years in a row.
• Awarded 'Litigation Team of the Year' at The Lawyer Awards 2013.
Chambers and Partners is a London-based directory which ranks leading law firms and lawyers in major jurisdictions worldwide. The research assesses the world’s leading lawyers according to their reputation amongst peers and clients. For more information, visit www.chambersandpartners.com.
About Hogan Lovells
Hogan Lovells" or the "firm" is an international legal practice that includes Hogan Lovells International LLP, Hogan Lovells US LLP and their affiliated businesses.
The word "partner" is used to describe a partner or member of Hogan Lovells International LLP, Hogan Lovells US LLP or any of their affiliated entities or any employee or consultant with equivalent standing. Certain individuals, who are designated as partners, but who are not members of Hogan Lovells International LLP, do not hold qualifications equivalent to members.
For more information about Hogan Lovells, the partners and their qualifications, see www.hoganlovells.com.
Where case studies are included, results achieved do not guarantee similar outcomes for other clients. Attorney Advertising.