Hogan Lovells Celebrates Six Years in Stonewall WEI
21 January 2016
Hogan Lovells has ranked in the Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2015 Workplace Equality Index for the sixth consecutive year.
The Stonewall Workplace Equality Index benchmarks the progress made by UK organizations on lesbian, gay and bisexual equality within the workplace. The index measures progress on policy and practice, employee engagement, employee development and support, monitoring, community engagement, the number of openly gay, lesbian or bisexual employees at senior levels within the organization, and the results from a staff feedback survey.
Hogan Lovells has a comprehensive strategy reflected in its Global diversity plan to enhance diversity and ensure an inclusive working environment, which means commitment to:
- Embed a culture of inclusion and engage all members globally in the firm's diversity agenda
- Build a diverse talent pipeline through retaining and advancing talent
- Attract, recruit, and develop diverse talent
- Engage clients and external stakeholders on mutually beneficial diversity initiatives
- Monitor progress against diversity objectives