Hogan Lovells and Chammas & Marcheteau on the acquisition of RSI Video Technologies by Honeywell
10 March 2016
Hogan Lovells and Chammas & Marcheteau advised on the sale of RSI Video Technologies (RSI) to Honeywell for approximately $123 million (€113 million).
Founded in 2000 and based in Strasbourg, France, with key operations in Minnesota, RSI is a leading global provider of intrusion detection systems for commercial and residential security applications under the brand Videofied®.
RSI's wireless, battery-powered motion detectors with built-in cameras deliver live, high-quality video over the cloud to central monitoring stations and end-users. It has approximately 110 employees in France and the US.
The Hogan Lovells team advising Honeywell consisted of:
- Corporate: in Paris, Xavier Doumen, partner, Julie Poulet, Lancelot Montmeterme, associates, and in Washington, Elizabeth Donley, partner,
- Commercial contracts: Mikael Salmela, partner, Mathilde Gérot, associate,
- Tax: Bruno Knadjian, partner,
- IP/IT: Vincent Denoyelle, senior associate.
The Chammas & Marcheteau team advising the sellers consisted of:
- Corporate: Lola Chammas, partner, Arys Serdjanian, Benjamin Massot, associates,
- Tax: Christophe Moreau, partner, Carine El Baz, associate,
- IP/IT, Aude Spinasse, partner.
- Galileo Partners : François Duliège,
- Innovation Capital : Valéry Huot,
- Dardel Industries : Patrick Dupuy,
- A+ Gestion : Jean-Michel Pimont,
- RSI Video Technologies management.