High five as The Times names Hogan Lovells again in its Top 50 Employers for Women list
21 April 2016
Hogan Lovells has been recognised in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women list for the fifth time, demonstrating our continued commitment to progressing women in the workplace. Hogan Lovells is one of eight law firms listed in the Top 50, which was published today.
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women is the definitive list of top employers for women in the UK, recognising organisations who have demonstrated that diversity and equality are an integral part of their business strategy.
Ruth Grant, Chair of Hogan Lovells Global Diversity and Inclusion Committee, said:
"To receive industry recognition for our efforts is hugely encouraging as we continue to make diversity a core business priority by being at the forefront of driving change. As a global law firm our goal is to reflect in our culture the diversity of our communities and our clients. This is key to the growth and success of our people and our business. Being ranked in the Times Top 50 is an added bonus."
This recognition follows several recent achievements in the corporate diversity area for Hogan Lovells which include:
- Recognized by the Human Rights Campaign with a 100 percent Corporate Equality Index rating and named a best place to work for LGBT equality;
- Diversity and Wellbeing Senior Manager Alison Unsted was named in The Economist Global Diversity List as one of the Top 50 Diversity Professionals in Industry globally, and the firm's Multicultural Network as one of the Top 10 Ethnicity Employee Networks globally;
- Awarded Euromoney European Women in Business Law Awards Best International Firm for Work-life Balance for the second time in 2015.
- Named in the Working Mother Media and Flex-Time Lawyers "50 Best Law Firms for Women" list for the fourth consecutive year in 2015;
- Recognized by the Women in Law Empowerment Forum with its Gold Standard Certification for the third consecutive year in 2015;
- Awarded the 2015 T-Mobile Diversity Excellence Award by the T-Mobile Legal Diversity Team;
- Selected as finalist by client DELL, Inc. for its Legal Diversity Award in 2015 and 2014, won in 2013;
- Selected by Yale Law Women as a top ten family friendly firm in its annual policy survey, “Top Ten Family Friendly Firms Initiative”.
PR Senior Adviser
+44 20 7296 2780