Eight Hogan Lovells lawyers named in the IFLR1000 Women Leaders 2022
14 April 2022 – The IFLR Women Leaders is an elite ranking category reserved for the most prominent women lawyers across the world working in the areas of law IFLR1000 researches. In this year’s 2022 list, eight Hogan Lovells female lawyers have been selected for inclusion from across its offices in Brazil, France, Germany, Singapore, the UK, and the U.S.
IFLR describes this ranking an exclusive group of lawyers with outstanding reputations within their markets who either have expertise and experience of working on complex deals, or who have risen to hold leadership roles with their firms or their practices, or both.
The lawyers included are:
- Penny Angell, UK Managing Partner, London
- Katlen Blöcker, partner, Frankfurt
- Claudette M. Christian, senior counsel and co-lead of the firm’s Brazil practice, Washington, D.C.
- Isabel Costa Carvalho, Office Managing Partner, Sao Paulo
- Deborah Gregory, partner, London
- Stephanie Keen, partner, Singapore
- Rachel Kent, partner, London
- Sharon Lewis, partner and Global Head of the Financial Institutions and Insurance sector, Paris and London
For more information on the IFLR1000 Women Leaders 2022, read here.