Please join us for a complimentary webinar (CLE credit offered for NY and CA) to discuss key insights from OPDP's enforcement actions in 2013 and Q1 2014. We look forward to a lively discussion that addresses important questions, such as:
- What can we conclude about OPDP’s enforcement priorities from this batch of letters?
- What types of claims are attracting the agency’s attention?
- What are some practical tips you can bring to your review of materials to avoid similar enforcement?
- How can you help your business clients calibrate OPDP risk?
- Reading the tea leaves – what may be next in OPDP enforcement?
Please click here to submit your questions that you would like to see addressed in the webinar.
Pending CLE certification:
This program is pending approval for CLE credit in New York and California. For all other jurisdictions, attendees will receive a Uniform Certificate of Attendance.
Note to NY Lawyers:
This program is appropriate for non-transitional lawyers, but not acceptable for newly admitted lawyers.