The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) issued a final rule effective March 25, 2011, which enacts a number of program integrity provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA). These provisions aim to reduce fraud, waste and abuse in Medicare, Medicaid, and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Healthcare providers and suppliers will need to work closely with their compliance and corporate counsel/officers to ensure that an effective process is in place.
The Knowledge Group is assembling a panel of key thought leaders and experts to give insights of the most important issues. This 2-hour webcast will discuss the following key provisions:
- New Medicare provider and supplier screening procedures
- Screening methods performed under the Medicare program
- Who is affected?
- Application fees on Medicare, Medicaid and CHIP
- CMS amendment to 42 C.F.R. §§ 405.370 through 405.372
- Withholding payments
- Future of payment suspensions and compliance plans
- Other Provisions
Receive a special discount of $50 off the registration fee courtesy of Hogan Lovells US LLP by applying discount code "hogan2244" on the second page of the registration form. Please see registration link below.