– What are the legal implications of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the U.S. and around the world?
– How do we mitigate the risks to consumer privacy and data security?
– How do we meet IoT’s demands on infrastructure?
On 1 November, join us for Hogan Lovells' 5th Annual Winnik International Telecoms and Internet Forum, a global gathering of policy makers, industry executives, and legal experts from around the world. This year, we will discuss what and how to address the legal issues and opportunities that the IoT raises with subject matter experts from the U.S., France, Mexico, Hong Kong, and other jurisdictions.
– Protecting Your Privacy in the IoT
– IoT in Our Daily Lives
– Spectrum: Powering the IoT
– The Security Challenges of the IoT
– IoT International Regulatory Compliance Risks
The program will begin with breakfast and time to network with your peers, followed by panel discussions and demos of smart products. The day will conclude with a cocktail reception, giving attendees a chance to continue the conversation.