The European Spectrum Management Conference has an established reputation as the major European event of the year for stakeholders in the field of spectrum management, bringing together more than 250 participants on an annual basis. Issues to be discussed include:
- The Radio Spectrum Policy Programme
- GSM Refarming and Licence Renewals
- Spectrum Auctions – what is the role of auctions in the award of radio spectrum?
- Digital Dividend – Progress made in the 6 months since the release of the Commission’s recommendation
- Market and technology developments and future spectrum management challenges and solutions
- Cognitive & Software Defined Radios – has their time finally arrived?
- WRC12: what are the big issues to be discussed?
On 23 June Hogan Lovells partner Gerry Oberst will moderate a panel discussion on "Rights of Use & Legal Implications of Refarming."
Program and registration information.