The NASPP is the unquestioned leader in providing critical guidance to all those involved with any role in design, oversight, administration, and disclosure of stock and executive compensation. With public scrutiny and huge exposure at stake like never before, this year's Conference will save every company many times more than its cost.
Highlights from this year's program include:
- The full picture of how current economic conditions, regulatory reforms, and Say-on-Pay are reshaping stock and executive compensation—and the real-world, practical solutions you need to respond to this rapidly changing landscape.
- All the current hot topics in stock and executive compensation, including an update on Dodd-Frank rulemaking projects and a round-up of regulatory developments over the past year.
- Current trends and new opportunities in stock plan design, including TSR and other performance-based awards.
- The latest news in tax developments, straight from the IRS and Treasury.
- What to expect for the 2013 proxy season and best practices for executive compensation disclosures.
- Critical accounting developments and advanced financial reporting considerations.
- The latest technologies and innovations in administrative practices.
- Key international developments impacting overseas and globally mobile plan participants.
The NASPP Conference will be essential to ensuring you can keep up during this time of unprecedented change. With the most respected experts in the field—the 2012 NASPP Conference will be a "must" for anyone who has any role in design, oversight, or administration of stock and executive compensation.
Martha Steinman will be speaking on the panel titled "That's Impossible! Theory vs. Reality of Plan Design" on Tuesday, October 9, at 11:45 a.m.
Alan Dye and Peter Romeo will be speaking on the panel titled "Section 16 and Rule 144 Considerations in Today's Market" on Wednesday, October 10, at 9:45 a.m.
For further details, click here.