Hogan Lovells', Corporate Tax Team are pleased to be sponsoring the forthcoming TEI conference on Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd October 2014.
The agenda for the Education Day includes two plenary and four breakout sessions stretching across both direct and indirect tax including:
- Supply Chain Arrangements - direct and indirect tax implications
- VAT – Cross-border business restructuring case study
- BEPS – Practical approaches to mitigating BEPS risk (case study)
- EU update - opportunities (and pitfalls)
- Group Financing – where and how?
- Taming the Tiger – Dealing with China's tax regime
The aim of these interactive sessions is to provide an update on the legal issues affecting in-house tax specialists across a broad range of specialist topics.
Speakers come from Hogan Lovells' Corporate Tax Team and other in-house tax specialists from major multi-national corporations.
For further information or to register your place, please contact the TEI.