Following the successful close of the US$1.3 billion Singapore Sports Hub transaction, both PwC and Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee are delighted to invite you to panel discussion outlining the key challenges faced by both the public and private sectors, the solutions developed and the overall lessons learned from this deal which are applicable to the future success of PPPs in South East Asia and globally.
Ahead of the World Bank-Singapore Infrastructure Finance Summit which will be held later in the week, this exclusive panel session promises to provide a fascinating insight into one of the largest infrastructure PPPs of 2010 and the world's largest sports and infrastructure PPPs.
- Carter Pate, Partner at PwC US; and Global Leader for Capital Projects and Infrastructure
- Jin Teik Oon, CEO at Singapore Sports Council
- Mark Rathborne, Partner at PwC in Singapore
- James Harris, Managing Partner of Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee and Head of the firm's Asia Infrastructure Group
- Registration: 4.00pm
- Start of panel session: 4.30pm
- Tea reception: 6.00pm