The general theme of the conference will be the trade-offs between complexity and simplicity in competition and regulatory policy.
- Dr Tony Ballance - Director, Strategy & Regulation, Severn Trent
- Antonio Bavasso - Partner, Allen & Overy LLP
- Sonia Brown - Chief Economist, Monitor
- Dr Harry Bush - Senior Regulatory Adviser, KPMG
- Sarah Chambers - Director, Consumer & Competition Policy, BIS
- Peter Freeman QC - former Chairman, Competition Commission
- David Gray - Lead Reviewer, Ofwat
- Professor Gordon Hughes - Chairman, Water Industry Commission for Scotland
- Professor Stephen Littlechild– Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
- Simon Oates - Director of Regulatory Strategy, Royal Mail
- John Pheasant - Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Professor John Pickering - former Member, Competition Appeal Tribunal
- Dr Irwin Stelzer - Director of Economic Policy, Hudson Institute; columnist, The Sunday Times
- Professor Adrian Towse - Director, Office of Health Economics
- Professor George Yarrow - Chairman, Regulatory Policy Institute
The conference will include the RPI’s 20th Anniversary & Distinguished Fellows Dinner to be held in Merton College Hall on the evening of 12th September.
The full programme and booking form can be found in the attached pdf.