The IPO market is the most active it has been in more than ten years, with technology companies leading the way. Recent securities law developments, including the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act and regulatory changes to implement it, are likely to spur new approaches to capital raising, including changes to current practices in IPO transactions. Even without these legal and regulatory developments, current IPO practices are constantly evolving in response to market developments.
Join an “all star” faculty of Silicon Valley insiders to share their valuable insights into this leading market, including:
- How to manage the transaction
- How the JOBS Act is influencing IPO practices
- Areas of special focus for drafters of today’s IPO registration statements
- Special topics in due diligence
- The challenges of corporate governance, equity planning and executive compensation planning for companies contemplating their IPO
- Current accounting and financial reporting issues
- Latest hot topics in technology company IPOs, including dual-class common stock
The program is designed for in-house and outside attorneys who seek to extend their understanding of initial public offerings (the program assumes that all attendees already have a fundamental understanding of initial public offerings). The program also has a focus on technology company IPOs.
For more information or to register for live program or webcast, click here.
CLE credit is available.