The Platts 9th Annual Nuclear Energy Conference will explore the opportunities and challenges for the growth of nuclear power in the U.S. and globally. Topics include the policy agenda for nuclear power, competing with natural gas, nuclear fuel sourcing and supply, safety and reliability of nuclear reactors, strategic role of nuclear energy for the U.S. and internationally, nuclear technology exports, and extending the life span of nuclear reactors, among others.
Hogan Lovells partner Dan Stenger will moderate a panel discussion titled “Exports of Nuclear Technology – Opportunity and Challenge for U.S. Exporters.” The panel will cover:
- Opportunities for U.S. companies internationally
- Leveling the playing field for U.S. companies exporting nuclear technology
- Challenges related to Section 123 agreements on nuclear cooperation
- Proposed changes in U.S. export rules
- Nonproliferation and security concerns
Conference and registration information can be found at http://www.platts.com/ConferenceDetail/2013/pc309/index