Given the recent U.S. court decision and European parliamentary debate on net neutrality, our global Technology, Media, and Telecoms team hosted a webinar focusing on the following:
- How is the market reacting to the Verizon v. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) decision and what are the FCC's options?
- How does the recent Comcast-Netflix agreement impact the U.S. debate?
- Will the European Commission's net neutrality proposals survive after the upcoming parliamentary elections?
- Paid peering: What are the lessons of the Cogent v. France Telecom case?
- Asian update — The emerging debate as markets mature and Next Generation Network services come to the fore
- Open discussion
Listen to the recording here.