Hogan Lovells in collaboration with the Italian Stock Exchange is pleased to invite you to a meeting to present the results of research conducted by The Financial Times and Hogan Lovells: "M&A Evolution: Strategies for the New Deal Landscape."
The result of 160 interviews with leaders and managers of multinational companies, the report offers a comprehensive and innovative look on the challenges, changes, obstacles and opportunities in view of the operations of M & A.
The speakers include:
- Barbara Longhi - Introduction to the work - Head of Mid & Small Caps, Italian Stock Exchange
- Alessandro Plateroti - Moderator - Deputy Director, Il Sole 24 Ore
- Irving Bellotti - Managing Director, Rothschild & Sons
- Franco Moscetti - Managing Director, Amplifon
- Leah Dunlop - Partner, Hogan Lovells
To find out more, please contact Milan Events.