Hogan Lovells and the Financial Times have launched M&A Evolution: Strategies for the New Deal Landscape at a series of events around the world.
Themes which will be discussed include analysing regulatory barriers to M&A, merger compliance issues, investment filings, works council consultations and more.
The panel will include:
- Christoph Reimnitz - Business Development Leader, GE Germany
- Luigi Gambardella - Vice President, Head of Brussels office, Telecom Italia
- Miek Van der Wee - Head of Unit, International Relations, European Commission
- Andrew Skipper - Co-Head of the Corporate Practice Group, Hogan Lovells
- Dominique Mendy - Heads French Labor and Employment Group, Paris office, Hogan Lovells
To find out more about this event, please contact Naomi Schofield.