- looks at the obstacles impinging on deal activity and provides an examination of strategies facilitating deal completion;
- delivers an in-depth view in a number of areas of interest to dealmakers, including regulation, valuation and funding;
- discusses how these factors have changed in the post-crisis environment;
- sets out views on deal activity and growth in various regions;
- contains thoughts on economic, political and regulatory factors.
We would like to share the key findings of the report with you at an exclusive breakfast briefing, chaired by Gavin Esler. He will lead a panel discussion on the hurdles in the current M&A landscape and the opportunities that exist for buyers, sellers and advisers. The panel comprises:
- Dominic De Lorenzo, Director, Corporate Finance and Development at SABMiller
- John Hughes, Chairman of Telecity
- Adrian Haxby, Managing Director at UBS
- Nicola Palmer, Partner at Arcus Infrastructure
The series is aimed at senior executives within listed companies responsible for M&A, including:
- Heads/Directors of M&A
- CFOs/Finance Directors
- Heads of Strategy
- General Counsel
The events are by invitation only. To register your interest in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.